SHIJIAZHUANG, China-- Prime Acquisition Corp. (“Prime” or the “Company”) (OTCQB: Common Stock: “PACQF”, Units: “PAQUF”, Warrants: “PAQWF”) today announced that it has filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2013, with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). The annual report can be accessed under Company Filings at the SEC’s website www.sec.gov.
Mr. William Yu, interim chief executive officer and director of Prime, stated, “We are pleased to have completed our annual audit for 2013 and now look forward to concentrating our efforts on our other initiatives in real estate and renewable energy.”
Prime has severed ties with Swiss electronics company Radiomarelli SA, as well as Italian advisory firm bhn S.r.l. and its New York-based affiliate bhn LLC.
About Prime Acquisition Corp.
Prime Acquisition Corp. is a Cayman Islands company that owns and operates office, commercial and industrial properties in Italy. Prime is focused on building a portfolio of high yield-producing assets.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 about Prime Acquisition Corp. Forward-looking statements are statements that are not historical facts. Such forward-looking statements, based upon the current beliefs and expectations of Prime’s management, are subject to risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ from the forward-looking statements. The following factors, among others, could cause actual results to meaningfully differ from those set forth in the forward-looking statements:
- Continued compliance with government regulations;
- Changing legislation or regulatory environments;
- Requirements or changes affecting the businesses in which Prime is engaged;
- Industry trends, including factors affecting supply and demand;
- Labor and personnel relations;
- Credit risks affecting the combined business’ revenue and profitability;
- Changes in the real estate industry;
- Changing interpretations of generally accepted accounting principles;
- General economic conditions; and
- Other relevant risks detailed in Prime’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
The information set forth herein should be read in light of such risks. Prime does not assume any obligation to update the information contained in this press release.
Prime Acquisition Corp.
86 (311) 8382 7688
Source: Prime Acquisition Corp.